1. Apply a thin coat of Leather Luster. Allow to dry for 4-6 hours. The first coat of Leather Luster will not have any shine.
Note: If possible, place in direct Sunlight, this will aid in drying; DO NOT BAKE THIS PRODUCT.
2. Apply a Second coat of Leather Luster and set to dry.
Note: The First coat of leather Luster must be completely DRY, not tacky at all. If Leather Luster is not completely dry it means that not all oils and dyes have been removed. In that case use pre-cleaner and terry cloth rags to re-scrub the tacky areas, the dry leather luster will not be removed.
3. Once you have 2 good coats, Use the fine steel wool to buff the leather to a smooth even surface.
Note: Some leathers may require 3 coats before buffing.
4. Clean the material to rid all steel wool particles.
5. Apply a coat of leather Luster. If this is your final coat, take your time. Bubbles can be removed by lightly blowing on them.
Note: you can repeat steps 3-5 until the desired gloss is achieved.
6. Spray with common household furniture polish such as Pledge® to maintain the shine.